This Policy governs the use of personal data which you provide to us via our website. Personal data is any or all data relating to a natural person who is identified, or can be identified, from the data.
Streets ( “we”, us”, or “ours” ) respects your privacy. We understand that how your personal data is used and shared online matters to you, and we take the privacy of those who visit our website (“the Site”) very seriously. We will not collect any data other than when you contact us, and we will always process that data in compliance with the law. Our site may contain links to other sites, and be aware that if you choose to click on those links, your data may be processed by other organisations hosting those sites. We cannot control or monitor this, and you should have regard to their Privacy Policies.
Who we are
- The Site is owned and operated by Streets LLP (OC309545) Tower House Lucy Tower Street Lincoln LN1 1XW (Streets)
- Our VAT number is 127 9401 67
- We are regulated by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- We are a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
You have certain rights as a data subject under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which governs the collection, processing and disposal of personal data by organisations such as ours.
In relation to personal data about you, you have the right:
- To be informed about how and why we collect and use the data
- To be given access to the data we hold
- To have any inaccurate or incomplete data rectified
- To ask us to delete personal data, earlier than we might already dispose of it
- To prevent us from processing the data further
- To object to us using the data for particular purposes
We provide contact details at the end of this Policy for you to use if you have any complaint about our processing of your personal data. If you are not satisfied with the way we deal with this issue, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), which is the body in charge of supervising personal data use in the UK.
What data do we collect?
If you communicate with us by e-mail, we will collect your name and e-mail address and any other content that you send to us in the body of the mail.
How is your data used?
We will process and store your data securely, and we will only keep it for as long as we need it for the purpose(s) for which it was collected.
In relation to the data we do collect, as laid out in the section above, we may use it for the stated purpose or any purpose that is obvious e.g. when you:
- Communicate with us by email and we reply to your email
- Subscribe to any of our insights, e.g. newsletters, events
- Register to attend an event
- Contact us to request further information: and
- Request to download a document, e.g. report, newsletter
We aim to collect the minimum amount of information necessary to enable us to deal with your request. We will indicate where the provision of information is voluntary or compulsory. We would normally only request additional information to enable us to provide the most appropriate response to your request.
You have the right to withdraw your consent to our use of your personal data at any time, and to request that we delete it.
We will not share your personal data with anyone at any time.
How and where do we store your data?
We will only keep your data as long as we need it for the purpose(s) for which it is collected, and/or for as long as we have your permission to hold it.
Your data will only be stored within the European Economic Area (EEA).
Data Security Measures
We take measures to ensure your data is secured using latest suitable technologies and procedures. The steps we take to secure and protect your data include, but are not limited to:
- Full hard disk encryption of all laptops
- Only encrypted USB memory devices allowed
- Strong password policy is enforced
- Use of multi-factor authentication for logins on relevant systems
- Use of an Enterprise-grade firewall
- Multiple anti-virus and anti-malware systems (covering the email/web gateways, servers, user desktops/laptops and applications)
- Access control enforced to restrict data to only relevant staff
- Disaster Recovery policies in place
Accessing your data
You are entitled to make a Subject Access Request under the GDPR. This means that you may request a copy of any personal data we hold about you, free of charge. We will provide any or all information in response to your request if you contact our Group Data Protection Officer on:
If you have any questions about the Site or this Policy, or you wish to make a Subject Access Request, then please contact our Group Data Protection Officer as follows, making your request or query clear:
Telephone: 00 (44) 1522 551200
Postal address: Streets LLP, Tower House, Lucy Tower Street, Lincoln, LN1 1XW
Amending the Policy
We may change this policy from time to time, in response to changes in the law or for operational reasons. Any changes will immediately be posted on the Site and you will be deemed to have accepted the amended Policy if you continue to use the Site afterwards. You should therefore regularly review this Policy.