We provide business advisory services and are proactive in our approach to clients. We offer more than just financial and tax advice.
Running a business can be challenging at the best of times, whether you are a sole employer or have a senior management team and board. There are times when when things are not going to plan, or when you're looking to do something new or different.
The advice and support received from your accountant is often invaluable in such situations, however, it can also be the case that more specialist or dedicated support is required. In recognition of this, we have an established business advisory team who are all well versed in business transformation, turnaround, profit improvement, financial management, strategies and business acquisition and disposal.
The kind of professionals we've helped include those:
- Looking to exploit a commercial opportunity
- Who have experienced or are experiencing adverse trading conditions or financial performance
- Looking to make a step change with or within the business
- With a particular project or challenge for which it is felt the business could benefit from the dedicated resource, expertise and experience of someone outside the organisation
- Intending to acquire or sell a business
- Looking to benefit from the commercial acumen and capabilities of another person, someone who can bring a new and fresh perspective.
Specific aspects of our advisory work includes:
- Corporate finance
- Profit improvement
- Raising finance
- Re-structure and rationalisation
- Acquisition and expansion
- Business strategy and planning
- Financial forcasting
- Financial reporting
- Business valuation
For further information or to discuss your particular requirements please use the contact form below.
ICAEW Business Advice Service (BAS)
Streets Chartered Accountants is delighted to be a part of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW) Business Advice Service (BAS).
Through this service we offer prospective clients free specialist advice to help small businesses and start-ups with business and financial advice to help economic growth. We also offer SMEs the opportunity to discuss their business with a qualified chartered accountant through a free consultation.