Have you got a robust foreign exchange strategy in place? With a growing number of our clients trading and doing business internationally, we recognise that for many, the nature of dealing with foreign exchange and cross-border transactions can be a minefield as well as potentially costly exercise.
To help support our clients uncover the best way to manage foreign exchange transactions and international payments, within Streets Financial Consulting Ltd* we have partnered with two highly reputable and FCA regulated global payment specialist firms.
Whether you are paying overseas suppliers, managing international payroll, importing or exporting or making one-off international payments, both of our partner firms are able to look after your needs. From quick and easy online payments and hedging solutions to mass payments on a global scale, they can assist with the right solution for you.
Working collaboratively with clients, we work to develop a deep understanding of how currency volatility impacts your business, before delivering a risk management solution strategy to meet your specific objectives.
- Preferential exchange rates negotiated which are typically better than those of a hight street bank
- A dedicated currency consultant and personal named dealer
- A free currency ‘health check’ designed to benchmark your existing foreign exchange strategy
- Multiple currency holding accounts that are segregated and safeguarded for your security
- Expert market guidance and analysis
For more information and to benefit from this service, please contact Martyn Shakespear, Head of Banking and Finance.
*Streets Financial Consulting Ltd is authorised and regulated by the UK Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and is entered on the Financial Services Register (www.fca.org.uk/register) under reference 116445.