Our self-assessment service for individuals helps to ensure that your tax return is completed in a timely and efficient way, whilst at the same time ensuring the right amount of tax is paid.
If you are self-employed, you'll need to let HMRC know about your annual earnings, so that you pay the appropriate amount of tax.
Self Assessment applies to:
- Self-employed people including business partners
- Company Directors
- Individuals with more complicated tax affairs including those who pay higher rate tax
- Pensioners with more complex tax affairs
- People who receive rent or other income from land and property in the UK
- Trustees and personal representatives
- Trustees of approved self-administered pension schemes
- Non-resident company landlords
Easing the burden
You may choose to complete your own self-assessment tax return. However, you may find using our services has a number of benefits. These include:
- Ensuring all tax allowances and deductions are claimed
- Easing the burden of additional paperwork
- Specialist tax knowledge which can help you minimise or even mitigate fully any tax liability, now or in the future.
Our Tax Return Checklist is a very useful resource when it comes to collecting and collating your information ready to complete your tax return, invaluable whether you are completing your own return or if you are preparing documentation to send to us to complete your Return on your behalf.
Just in case
In the event that you face a tax enquiry from HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC), we are on hand to provide advice and support. We are also able to offer tax enquiry fee protection for professional fees arising from revenue investigations.
For further information about our self-assessment tax return service and/or a quote for completing your self-assessment tax return, please use the contact form below.