Whether you employ a large workforce or just a handful of people, handling payroll whilst ensuring legislative compliance and avoiding potential fines can be a real burden and concern.
As a result, more and more employers have and are opting to use an external or outsourced payroll service, like Streets Payroll. Not only does it provide peace of mind but it also allows them to focus more on the running of their business or organisation.
Streets Payroll is a well-established payroll bureau with its own team of dedicated payroll professionals looking after employers and directors. Our clients within the UK range from those with only one employee to those with over 400 employees.
Benefits of using Streets payroll service:
- Reduces the need to train staff in payroll procedures
- Frees staff for other productive duties
- Helps to ensure that your payroll is compliant in terms of the latest HM Revenue & Customs legislation
- Reduces the risks of PAYE arrears and penalties
- Reduces the need to invest in dedicated payroll software
- Provides data security with journals and reports available as required for directors and staff
- Provides peace of mind that your payroll is compliant in terms of Real Time Information (RTI) and the latest HM Revenue & Customs legislation
- Assists with the processing of Auto-enrolment
- Reassurance though use of IRIS Payroll Professional provided by IRIS Software Group which is ISO27001 Certified. IRIS Payroll
- Professional and IRIS Group complies with industry, legal and contract requirements and maintains and protects information records compliant with Companies House, HMRC and IRIS group document retention policy.
Streets payroll service can support and provide the following:
- Access to a qualified team of payroll specialists
- Process all Starters & Leavers and submit the necessary information to HMRC
- Process all RTI submissions
- Advise the amount of PAYE due and when it is to be paid
- Payment of Salaries and PAYE by BACs through Streets BACs bureau licence
- Keep detailed records for PAYE inspection purposes
- Provide either E-Payslips or secure pressure sealed payslips
- Auto-enrol employees into your designated Auto Enrolment pension scheme
- Assist with your Auto Enrolment compliance
- Access to a GDPR compliant online payment portal housing Payslips, P45s, P60s and Statistical Information
- Updates through our e-newsletters and annual Payroll and HR Update
Streets Payroll service is tailored to the needs of clients with:
- One or more employees
- Employees paid on a weekly, fortnightly, 4 weekly, monthly, quarterly, half yearly or even an annual basis
- Requirement for electronic or paper reports, e-payslips and e-p60s
- Secure files and password protection
- Online filing with HMRC
- Pre-agreed processing timetables
- Pre-agreed fee, based on employee numbers and level of service required
- A complete beginning to end service
Streets Payroll service is able to provide assistance with those operating the Construction Industry Scheme, by providing verification, statements of payment and deduction and monthly returns.
For further information on Streets' payroll service and to receive a fee quotation please use the contact form below or call 0345 099 7299.