Our Private Client specialist tax team can help you maximise the use of statutory tax reliefs to reduce your personal tax bill and better comply with the ever increasing plethora of tax obligations, including those which may be historical. We have extensive experience in dealing with HMRC.
We look after the tax cost whilst you focus on life and the business. Our tax advice is evidence led and wrapped around how you do things.
We distinguish ourselves by cutting through the complexity and fog of tax legislation and provide advice which is timely, clear and succinct.
We can help manage and mitigate tax liabilities at every stage of the business lifecycle, from those starting up on their own, partnerships, joint ventures, incorporation, company disposal, M&A and eventual legacy/succession planning. The key areas we specialise in are:
- Residential and commercial property transactions, contracts, due diligence to identify Stamp Duty Land Tax (SDLT) and Capital Gains Tax (CGT) savings
- Statutory refunds using Multiple Dwelling Relief (MDR) and in some cases even beyond the 12 month time limit
- Successfully obtaining SDLT refunds where the additional 3% surcharge has been inadvertently paid by the conveyancing solicitor in “error” on a residential property purchase
- Maximising CGT incorporation relief on the transfer of personally held residential property portfolios and where appropriate applying for HMRC clearance
- Inheritance Tax (IHT) and succession planning
- Advising on the use of trust based legislation to help mitigate the ever increasing costs of meeting nursery, school and University fees
- Advising upon the availability of significant tax efficient debt funding arrangements (£150m +) for UK businesses seeking cash injection without dilution of equity
- All forms of Tax Enquiry and assurance work across the taxes, Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) and Tax litigation
For further information or advice please use the contact form below or email email@example.com