Our international work relates to the provision of accountancy, audit, business advisory and taxation services to foreign companies, overseas investors and the UK subsidiaries of overseas parent organisations. The other main area of our work revolves around UK clients who carry out international trade, sourcing and selling goods and services abroad.
We are also seeing an increase in demand for advice from clients setting up overseas business operations as well as those investing in overseas property.
As International Tax Specialists and Business Advisers we can help those who are:
- Involved in international trade, exporting or importing
- Operating a business overseas
- Investing overseas
- UK subsidiaries of overseas parents
- Making an inward investment in and setting up in the UK
Our international work and advice includes:
- Cross border accounting, audit, tax and compliance
- In country Tax advice and compliance
- Transfer pricing
- Cross border VAT
- In country VAT
- Repatriation of profits
- Business sales and disposals
- Succession planning
- Forensic accounting
- In country investment
- In country advice on business ethics, practices and culture
- Access to in country market intelligence, government agencies and other professional advisers
- Support to other professional advisers, including accountancy firms and tax advisers looking for in country advice
Whilst much of our international work is centred in and around London, the home of our international business centre we look after and represent clients across the UK.
A global association of leading independent accountancy firms
SBC Global Alliance is a global association of leading independent firms providing audit, tax, accounting, assurance and business advisory services around the world.
SBC Global Alliance was founded by Streets Chartered Accountants, a leading UK Top 40 Accountancy practice, with Berdugo Metoudi in Paris and Costanzo & Associates in Milan joining the association.
SBC Global Alliance and its members operate with shared values around independence and integrity.
They provide individuals, businesses and organisations they work with the highest level of professionalism, a personal approach and expert knowledge, all delivered in a timely and efficient manner.
The association has been established to meet and support the growing needs of those who are looking to or already trade, invest or undertake business overseas or globally.
For details of member firms, services and joining the association please visit www.sbcglobalalliance.co.uk
For further information on our international accountancy, audit, taxation and business advisory services please use the contact form below or email INTERNATIONAL@STREETSWEB.CO.UK or call +44 (0)20 3551 6800.