Streets is a well-established and widely respected mid-tier, top 40 UK firm of Chartered Accountants, advising a diverse portfolio of entrepreneurial growth companies, high net worth individuals and third sector not for profit organisations.
We are a full-service firm offering audit and assurance services, indirect and direct tax advisory and compliance services, as well as corporate finance and employment tax advisory services to our clients. As a truly multi-disciplinary practice we also offer commercial legal advice and services, along with personal financial planning.
We look after the international compliance and advisory needs of clients trading or investing overseas and provide a seamless cross border service through our own international association of specialist advisory firms – SBC Global Alliance.
The practice was founded in 1907 and today has annualised fee income of £20 million, 36 partners and over 200 staff. The practice has 17 offices in Bedford (Wyboston Lakes), Birmingham, Brighton & Hove, Cambridge, Grantham & Newark (Long Bennington), Hull, Lincoln, London – Covent Garden, London – City, London - Shoreditch, Luton, Manchester, Newmarket, Northampton, Peterborough, Sheffield and Stevenage.
Streets Audit LLP is registered to carry on audit work in the UK by The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales. Details about our audit registration can be viewed at www.auditregister.org.uk for the UK under reference number C001217999.
The choice of professional advisor is often not an easy one. Their role and support can be fundamental to you achieving, even exceeding, your objectives or aspirations. The impact and difference of the firm you appoint invariably is a mix of technical expertise and commercial mind set as well as the personal fit, empathy and chemistry.
For most, the professional relationship they have with their advisors will be a long and hopefully successful one. Typically, there is a growing need to work with a firm that is proactive and that develops to meet the changing needs of clients.
We believe our approach will provide the assurance you may look for when choosing our firm as your trusted advisors:
- We have a partner led approach to our client affairs.
- We appreciate our clients face time pressures and we are therefore timely and efficient in the way in which we work.
- We understand our clients’ needs, their objectives and growth aspirations.
- We have specialist knowledge of the sectors in which our clients operate.
- We provide proactive ongoing advice and support.
- We have a highly experienced tax advisory practice covering UK and cross-border matters.
- We have a highly experienced audit and assurance practice and provide clients and their stakeholders the assurance of a large firm whilst still maintaining a partner led approach.
- We look to develop the expertise of the firm and the services we provide to ensure we meet the needs of all our clients both now and in the future.
- We pride ourselves on the working relationship we enjoy with our clients and other professional advisors.
- We provide seamless cross-border advice and support through our dedicated global association.