We are delighted to once again be sponsoring the Lincolnshire Technology and Innovation Awards organised by CityX.
The 2020 Awards are set to be especially exciting with digital and technological innovations having entered a new dimension in light of the current situation. We are then particularly pleased to be sponsoring the Start-up of the Year Award and we expect to see some great new business ideas coming to the fore.
We would encourage businesses to enter, to share their success and to raise the profile of a rapidly growing part of our county’s economy. Given the number of award categories there seems to be a category for everyone, these include:
- Innovation in healthcare
- Innovation in Education & Training
- Innovation in Manufacturing
- Innovation in Tourism & Hospitality
- Innovation in Sustainability
- NEW FOR THIS YEAR - Innovative product of the year (Non digital)
- Digital Campaign of the Year
- NEW FOR THIS YEAR - Online Retailer of the Year
- Using technology for good
- Digital Product of the Year
- Digital Agency of the Year
- Young Entrepreneur of the Year
- Entrepreneur of the Year
- Start-up of the Year
- Mid Business of the Year
- Small Business of the Year
- Business of the Year
Further details of the awards and how to enter can be found at https://lincstechawards.co.uk/
Winners will be announced at the award celebration event to be held on Thursday 17th September 2020 at the Epic Centre, Lincolnshire Showground.