We are delighted to announce that we are now Silver Status Xero Partners and have 26 members of staff who are accredited Xero trainers.
Xero helps small businesses to manage their finances better. There's no software to install and it's no hassle to set up. Xero simply allows you to get on with your business and not have to worry about accounting.
Five reasons why your business needs Xero:
Expense on the go
Using the Xero app (Android or IOS) you and your staff can log your expense claims on the go. Photograph expense receipts and create an expense claim in real time. When you are ready to submit the expense claim you can upload this to Xero in the touch of a button. Back in the office (or via your phone/ tablet) you can then review and approve your staff’s timesheets.
- Capture costs in real time
- Make expense claims easier for staff
- Save time – no need to re-type the expense claim into Xero, just review and approve.
- No more chasing staff for receipts – simply photograph the receipt using a phone or tablet and attach to the expense claim. Images can then be seen in Xero in the office.
Speed up credit control
Use Xero’s multiple time saving features to improve your sales invoices and speed up credit control.
- Raise your sales invoices in Xero for quick posting or emailing to your customer.
- Create quotes, draft invoices, submit invoices for approval, raise statements. You can also share the tasks over different users and locations.
- Use a Xero approved online credit card collection add on to allow customers to pay you by card – with a ‘Pay Now’ button enabled in their emailed sales invoice.
- Daily bank feeds enable you to quickly record customer receipts as they appear on your bank statements.
- Set up automated statements and chasing emails sent from Xero straight to your clients inbox – with bespoke templates depending on the age of the debt.
- Set up automated pre-chasers – politely reminding your customers your invoice is due for payment before the due date, encouraging on-time payments and prompting clients to raise any issues that may result in late payment before the debt is late.
- Check your sales ledger balances on the go – keep an eye on who owes you and how much, reporting either by invoice date or date due for a more controlled cashflow and credit control.
Track where the profits are coming from
The number one reason we are seeing clients move to Xero is the ease of departmental reporting. No more printing individual departmental reports and collating the details in Excel - one click departmental reports are here!
Departments, projects, sectors, offices, locations, regions, streams…however you want to breakdown your profit and loss reporting, Xero’s dual tracking features give you the freedom to quickly and easily see how each area of the business is faring.
For any business using departments in Sage 50 the beautiful reporting features in Xero are worth a look.
The second level of tracking gives you additional reporting capability, either to track two separate business drivers, for example by office and by business stream, such as consultancy, repairs, product sales, or to enable you to report headline figures and also a detailed breakdown. For example use tracking level one to report results for Southern Offices and Northern Offices and then use tracking level two to report for each office separately.
Online Access/collaborate in the cloud
Xero is a truly web based accounting software package which means that you can work anywhere you have a wi-fi connection.
PC, laptop, tablet or phone, Microsoft or Apple, Android or iOS – Xero can go with you.
Being able to check your figures, see who owes you money or check your cashflow at home, in the evenings or at the weekend is a huge plus for business owners who are busy between 9am and 5pm actually running their business.
Let us join you in the cloud
The advantages of allowing your accountant to collaborate with you in Xero are numerous:
- Help with a query on how to record an unusual transaction
- Assisting in month end bookkeeping
- Helping with VAT returns
- Preparing Monthly or Quarterly Management Accounts
- When it comes to year end there are no more backups to send in or waiting to run year ends
And as you would expect from your fully accredited team of Xero specialists, we can offer all the training and support you may need to migrate from your existing system to get your Xero set up and to help your staff maximise the benefits of the software.