Working Lunch is a special Humber Business Week mini series of The Streets Sessions, our business podcast. A new episode will be aired each day and is approximately 15 minutes long.
Each day James Pinchbeck, our Marketing Partner, will be joined by a special guest to find out more about their role and the organisation they work with and to gain an insight into what they think makes Hull a vibrant and diverse community and why it is a great place for enterprise.
We will look to lift the lid on Hull’s best kept secrets and put the city and region on the map. We will also get to hear about their favourite place in the city, along with who is their most admired Hull person, as well as how they might spend their lunch if not working through it.
- Monday 7th June - Working Lunch with Kath Lavery, Chair of Humber Business Week Steering Committee and Chair of Yorkshire Ambulance NHS Trust
- Tuesday 8th June - Working Lunch with Alistair O’Sullivan, entrepreneur and Managing Director of Diony
- Wednesday 9th June - Working Lunch with Deanne Thomas, CEO of the Sailors Children’s Society
- Thursday 10th June - Working Lunch with David Keel, Chair of C4DI and tech/digital innovator
- Friday 11th June - Working Lunch with Nic Marshall, Chairman of Resq
To receive a daily link at 11:45am to listen to the Working Lunch podcast please email email@example.com
All episodes of this mini series will be available via Anchor, Spotify, Apple Podcasts and many more.