The transition period has ended, the UK has agreed a Free Trade Agreement deal with the EU with new rules for doing business to/from the EU.
The timing of the deal has given little time for businesses to consider or prepare for the new trading arrangements.
In this special webinar, Tax Partner Luke Prout and VAT Consultant Jane Deeks, will look at what businesses need to do or consider in light of the changes. They will focus on the following:
- B2C sales in the pre-Import One Stop Shop, (IOSS) era
- EU/UK Free Trade Agreement – avoiding the double duty trap
- The Northern Ireland Protocol
- Where to set up in Europe?
- Postponed VAT Accounting (PVA)
To register please click the ‘Book Now’ button below
All those who register their place will also receive a recording of the presentation following the event.