This free presentation is for businesses and business owners who are looking to reduce their tax burden.
The event will include a summary of some of the tax reliefs and planning opportunities that are available but may be overlooked, including instances where timing may be key to optimising potential savings.
The environment for tax planning is significantly different from what it was a few years ago. However, what remains consistent is that there are a breadth of tax planning opportunities that can be aligned to the strategic objectives of businesses and their owners. In this way, effective tax planning can save you money.
We will also take a look at what businesses should be doing as they approach their financial year-end to minimise their tax liability, manage their financial performance and to prepare for a smooth year end.
- Changes announced in the Autumn Statement (Spending Review) scheduled for Wednesday 23rd November 2016
- Changes to Dividend Tax and what it means for remuneration planning going forward
- Tax efficient business structures - company or not?
- Tax efficient employee incentive arrangements
- Tax treatment of buy to let and residential lettings
- Pensions update including opportunities for planning
- Tax efficient investment strategies
- Inheritance Tax Planning
- Tax allowances for businesses including allowances on capital expenditure
- Preparing for Digital Tax
To book your free place at this event please complete the booking form below.
Make a booking
If you and/or a colleague or acquaintance would like to attend then please fill out the booking form below or contact Laura Butler email@example.com or call 01522 551200.