Streets Accountants is holding a free seminar for businesses and business owners who are looking to reduce the impact of their tax burden.
Included in the presentation will be an overview of some of the tax reliefs and planning opportunities that are currently available, but are perhaps overlooked, including instances where timing may be critical to optimising potential savings.
There is a wide range of tax planning opportunities that can be aligned to the strategic objectives of businesses and their owners - effective tax planning can save you money if you know how to do it right.
The seminar will also examine what businesses should be doing as they approach their financial year-end to minimise their tax liability, manage their financial performance and to prepare for a successful year end.
Points covered will include;
- Changes announced in the Autumn Statement
- Tax treatment of buy to let and residential lettings
- Pensions update including opportunities for planning
- Changes to Dividend Tax and what that means for remuneration planning
- Tax efficient business structures
- Tax efficient employee incentive arrangements
- Tax efficient investment strategies
- Inheritance Tax Planning
- Tax allowances for businesses including allowances on capital expenditure
- Preparing for Digital Tax
11am - Registration
11:30am - Presentations
1pm - Lunch
Make a booking
If you and/or a colleague or acquaintance would like to attend then please fill out the booking form below or contact Laura Butler email@example.com or call 01522 551200.