Thinking about launching a business or going self-employed?
Looking for expert advice?
Start-up and Grow is a FREE event aimed at those starting a business or already running an early year’s business. For those starting a business or already running an early years business the process can be lonely and challenging.
This special business start-up event aims to support those looking to self employment and building a business through drawing on the knowledge and experience of our presenters.
Along with speakers on such topics as business planning, finance, marketing and tax there will be the chance for delegates to learn from those who have started their own business as well as ask questions to an expert panel.
Start-up and Grow 2019 is ideally suited for those who:
- are in education and are now looking to self employment
- are unemployed and are now looking to self employment
- are in the armed forces and are looking to self-employment as part of their re-settlement
- are in employment but are looking to go self-employed
- are part of an established business which has an idea they would like to ‘hive out’
- have an idea or concept that has the potential for commercialisation
- are thinking of starting a social enterprise