Thursday 10th October
- Arrival and registration
- Evening – Cocktail Reception and Casual Dining
Friday 11th October
- Welcome - William Hermans, NBC Nederland BV (Member firm of SBC Global Alliance)
- Update on SBC Global Alliance - Paul Tutin, Chair of SBC Global Alliance
- Investing in and trading with the UK – The Department of International Trade
- A global trade perspective - The Institute of Directors (IoD)
- Brexit from a UK perspective (including the impact on taxation, customs and finance) with speakers from Streets Chartered Accountants and Bradley Tax Consulting.
- Round table discussions amongst members on international work and trends
- Technical Updates – including risk management and IFRS with speakers from NBC Nederland and Costanzo Associates.
- Black Tie Dinner with entertainment from Maddox
During the day there will be breaks, refreshments and lunch with plenty of time for members to get to know each other better.
Saturday 12th October
- Member firm presentations on their international work and sector and service specialisms
- Meeting the Global Challenge – how can the alliance help you
- Developing business opportunities and initiatives between and for members
- Working Styles – Suree Rohan, Rohan MAH & Partners
- Conference Close
If you have any further questions or need any more information please email email@example.com
Make a booking
If you and/or a colleague or acquaintance would like to attend then please fill out the booking form below