Made in Lincolnshire seeks to celebrate the area’s excellence in manufacturing and its well earned reputation for innovation within the sector. It also aims to showcase the diversity and creativity of those manufacturing in Lincolnshire.
Manufacturing is a very important sector for Greater Lincolnshire based on its contribution to the UK economy. The sector delivers a direct economic value to the Greater Lincolnshire economy of £3.4billion per year and will play a significant part in the future economic growth of the region.
The winners in each category are:
- Made in Lincolnshire Sold Locally – Red Hill Farm Free Range Pork
- Made in Lincolnshire Sold Nationwide – Mtag Composites Ltd
- Made in Lincolnshire Sold Overseas – JDM Food Group Ltd
- Made in Lincolnshire for Many Generations – Micronclean
- To Be Made in Lincolnshire – SHD Composite Materials Ltd
- Made in Lincolnshire World Class – Sports & Leisure Brands Ltd
The nominees and overall celebrants were announced at the Made in Lincolnshire celebration event on Wednesday 17th May 2017 at the DoubleTree by Hilton Lincoln.
This event is hosted by Streets Chartered Accountants, Business Lincolnshire and NatWest.
Make a booking
If you and/or a colleague or acquaintance would like to attend then please fill out the booking form below or contact Alexis Outram firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01522 551200.