Do you know what you need to do in preparation for Making Tax Digital?
This seminar has been created especially for in-house bookkeepers and accountants, as well as freelance bookkeepers.
Are you VAT Registered?
We will be hosting a seminar aimed at businesses and organisations that are VAT Registered – which will be affected by the introduction of Making Tax Digital in April 2019.
The presentation will be made by two of our Making Tax Digital team; Sarah Leonard, Accounting Software Specialist, and Michael Ball, Tax Manager. Sarah will be looking at the financial reporting needs and use of accounting software, including cloud accounting and Michael review its introduction from a tax compliance perspective.
As upcoming changes that will come with Making Tax Digital also affects landlords and charities, we would also encourage people from these sectors to attend as well.
Through the course of their presentation, they will be covering the following:
- What is Making Tax Digital?
- When does MTD come into effect?
- What to do you need to do to prepare?
- Best practice for record keeping and accounting software options
- How Making Tax Digital help you and your business
- How does Making Tax Digital impact Landlords and Charities?
- What changes do you need to start making?
- Additional help and support available
10:00 Presentations (including mid morning break)
All delegates will receive a copy of our guide to Making Tax Digital.
Make a booking
If you and/or a colleague or acquaintance would like to attend then please fill out the booking form below or contact Sam Clarke email@example.com