Are you VAT Registered?
Do you know what you need to do in preparation for Making Tax Digital?
Our special seminar is aimed at those businesses and organisations that are VAT Registered and will therefore be affected by the introduction of Making Tax Digital in April 2019. This seminar is ideal for in house bookkeepers and accountants as well as freelance bookkeepers. As the initial introduction of Making Tax Digital also affects landlords and charities we would encourage attendance from those in these sectors.
The presentation will be made by two of our Making Tax Digital team. Sarah Leonard, Accounting Software Specialist, will consider the financial reporting needs and use of accounting software, including cloud accounting and Michael Ball, Tax Manager, will look at its introduction from a tax compliance perspective.
Through the course of their presentation, Sarah and Michael will cover the following:
- What is Making Tax Digital?
- When does Making Tax Digital come into effect?
- What to do you need to do to prepare for Making Tax Digital?
- Record keeping and accounting software options and best practice for Making Tax Digital
- How can Making Tax Digital help you and your business?
- What will be different going forward?
- How does Making Tax Digital affect Landlords and Charities?
- Why might you need to start thinking about it now?
- Support and help available
Delegates attending the seminar should be better placed and prepared for dealing with the challenges around the introduction of Making Tax Digital.
All delegates will receive a copy of our guide to Making Tax Digital.
Make a booking
If you and/or a colleague or acquaintance would like to attend then please fill out the booking form below or contact Chris Murray firstname.lastname@example.org