The East Midlands Bricks Awards, organised by East Midlands Business Link Magazine, is an independent awards and publicity programme, recognising development projects and people in commercial and public building across the region – from offices, industrial and residential, through to community projects such as leisure schemes and schools.
The awards are split into 10 categories covering every aspect of the property sector and will celebrate the achievements and standards set by both companies and individuals.
The award categories include:
- Contractor of the Year – sponsored by Frank Key Group
- Developer of the Year – sponsored by Ward Group
- Commercial Development of the Year – sponsored by RSM
- Residential Development of the Year – sponsored by Sterling Capital Reserve Ltd
- Sustainable Development of the Year – sponsored by Forterra plc
- Deal of the Year – sponsored by the Institute of Directors
- Most Active Agents of the Year – sponsored by Blueprint Interiors
- Architects of the Year
- Excellence in Design
- Responsible Business
- Overall Winner – sponsored by Streets Chartered Accountants