Please note this is a virtual event
At the beginning of the year, few, if any of us, would have thought businesses would be facing such unprecedented circumstances. The way we work, where we work, when we work and even the type of work we do has changed beyond belief. Whilst many have adapted to the situation, others have, to coin lockdown phrases, had to reposition and even pivot their businesses.
There is one thing that is certain, the pandemic has and will continue to have a lasting impact on all of our businesses. Whilst opportunity prevails, we also face a number of challenges not least the need to look at our businesses from a new perspective. Business Re-imagined provides the unique opportunity to learn from a diverse panel of speakers on the latest thinking on the new norm.
- Staying engaged with your customers and keeping your workforce connected…
Paul Reames, Managing Director, Bluecube
- Time to start with a blank piece of paper or a new excel spreadsheet…
James Pinchbeck, Marketing Partner, Streets Chartered Accountants
- An introduction to the Productivity Programme an approach to increasing business productivity
Charli Whittaker, University of Lincoln
- Is co-working the future?
Ben James, Mosaic
- Strategies for maintaining and ensuring productivity whilst working from home in the ‘new normal’
Louise Norman and Michelle Page, Amica HR
- Enhancing connectivity for remote working
Ben Smith, Tutela Networks
- The impact of physical activity on mental health and productivity in the workplace
- The pandemic has changed the cyber threat landscape. Is your business secure in the new normal?
***When booking please ensure you book for both days***
This two-day event will take place during two 90-minute webinars on 10th and 11th November, 11am – 12.30pm.
Instructions on how to join this event will be sent out to all attendees via email nearer to the event.
This event is organised by Bluecube and we are delighted to be supporting it along with the University of Lincoln.