To find out how the announcements may affect you and your business why not attend our Cambridge & Newmarket Budget presentation.
Our Budget presentation will include:
- A review of the announcements made by the Chancellor
- Guidance on the impact of changes for individuals and businesses
- An indication as to the steps to be taken to deal with the announcements
- A reminder of any changes announced in the last or other prior year Budgets that are likely to affect you or your business
The aim of our presentation is to help delegates:
- Minimise any potential tax liabilities
- Create and protect wealth
- Take advantage of any schemes introduced to help individuals and businesses in the current climate
- Avoid the pitfalls of red tape
- Relieve the burden of red tape
8:30am Full English Breakfast
All delegates will receive a complimentary Streets Budget Summary which includes details of the proposed tax changes based on the Chancellor’s statement.
This event is supported by Suffolk Chamber of Commerce.
Make a booking
If you and/or a colleague or acquaintance would like to attend then please fill out the booking form below or contact Laura Butler email@example.com or call 01522 551200.