Our Banbury office, headed up by Nathan Bignell, is delighted to be exhibiting at BCOC Live Expo at Activate Learning hosted by Banbury & District Chamber of Commerce, where they will explore the Master Plan, Inclusive Recruitment & AI in business.
There will be a curated business exhibition where you'll meet up to 30 local exhibitors, giving you the opportunity to network with like-minded professionals and you can also tour the college Esports centre and enjoy a light lunch.
The event will conclude with the Katharine House Hospice charity raffle reveal, with the opportunity to purchase raffle tickets on the day.
Here are five reasons why you should attend the BCOC Live Event:
- Meet and interact with up to 30 local exhibitors, opening new doors of opportunity
- Share your thoughts as we learn more about the council's Master Plan
- Gain practical steps to enhance your inclusive recruitment
- Network with like-minded professionals and build valuable business connections
- Support the community by participating in the Katharine House Hospice charity raffle