The Chancellor, Philip Hammond, has announced that the Autumn Budget will be delivered on Wednesday 22nd November. This will be the first Autumn Budget which will replace the previous Spring Budget typically delivered in March each year.
The Chancellor has said that the Autumn Budget is an opportunity for the Government to “set out our thinking on how to keep the economy strong and resilient and fair – an economy that works for everyone”.
To find out how the announcements, to be made in the first Budget since the general election, may affect you and your business why not attend one of our Budget presentations.
Our Budget presentation will include:
- A review of the announcements made by the Chancellor
- Guidance on the impact of changes for individuals and businesses
- An indication as to the steps to be taken to deal with the announcements
- A reminder of any changes announced in the last or other prior year Budgets that are likely to affect you or your business
The aim of our presentation is to help delegates:
- Minimise any potential tax liabilities
- Create and protect wealth
- Take advantage of any schemes introduced to help individuals and businesses in the current climate
- Avoid the pitfalls of red tape
- Relieve the burden of red tape
12 noon Registration
1:30pm Buffet Lunch
All delegates will receive a complimentary Streets Budget Summary which includes details of the proposed tax changes based on the Chancellor’s statement.