A FREE presentation for employers and those responsible for Payroll and HR.
Whether you have just one employee or a large workforce, you do payroll in house or use a payroll bureau, our annual update aims to keep you informed of the issues, regulations and changes affecting payroll management and compliance.
Our presenters for this event will include our in house payroll specialists along with representatives from Irwin Mitchell Solicitors and Beststart Human Resources - both of whom provide services to our clients through Streets HR.
Irwin Mitchell Solicitors
- Using the Uber case, when is a contractor not a contractor?
- Exploring legislation and recent case rulings, how can organisations identify who are genuine self-employed contractors, workers and employees?
- What is the difference between the various categories and what is each entitled to?
- What are the risks to and penalties for an organisation of not getting the correct status?
- How does employment law in this area dovetail with IR35 and recent pension regulations?
Beststart Human Resources
- What are the basic requirements that an organisation has to meet when they become an employer for the first time?
- Introduction to Streets HR services
- How can Apprentices fill your current skills gaps?
- Apprentices – National Insurance and National Minimum Wage
- Benefits In Kind
- Shared Parental Leave
- Holiday Pay – entitlement and calculation
- Digital Tax and the impact of Real Time Information – how everything feeds into the Real Time Information Repository
- Planning ahead – directors salaries, etc as part of tax/financial planning, and pension provision
- Key things coming in for the new tax year
To book your free place at this event please complete the booking form below.
Make a booking
If you and/or a colleague or acquaintance would like to attend then please fill out the booking form below or contact Laura Butler email@example.com or call 01522 551200.