A special presentation for in house accountants, bookkeepers and those keeping their own financial records.
- Are you making the most of the latest developments in accounting software and add ons?
- Would you like to improve your productivity and profitability?
- Are you ready for Making Tax Digital?
- Do you still keep paper records?
- Are you missing out on making your life easier?
Beyond the bookkeeping…
Accounting software and accounting software ‘add-ons’ or ‘apps’ are changing the face of accounting and work processes. Join us for an informal, plain English (no jargon - guaranteed!) explanation of some of the best new software add ons that could save you time and money.
Today you are more likely to manage your financial affairs using a mobile device or laptop and the latest advances in technology and the digital world offer an increasingly simple, low cost and very effective way to manage both our personal and business finances. By taking advantage of such developments you are also better placed to comply with filing and reporting requirements for statutory bodies, especially HM Revenue & Customs and the
introduction of Making Tax Digital in April 2019.
As well as the best in brand accounting software options our presentation will focus on the add ons that can make your business operations quicker and easier, including demonstrations of:
- Document scanning and automated entry
- Go Cardless - direct debit collection facilities for small businessses
- Khaos - stock control - a full end to end stock management solution
- Satago - free credit control software
- iZettle - tills for the modern world - tills with iPads and contactless readers
Plus a review of some of the best features in the core accounting software packages such as QuickBooks Online and Xero. These will include:
- Expenses - how to record expense claims on the go
- Bank feeds & bank rules - speed up the basics
- Credit cards - making the tracking of credit card spend easier
- Document scanning - say goodbye to the filing cabinet
- Email sales invoices - stop printing and posting; start saving money and time
We will also take a look at the role of digital accounting software in ensuring that you are ready for the introduction of Making Tax Digital in April 2019.
9am - Registration
9:30am - Presentation
12:30pm - Buffet lunch
Make a booking
If you and/or a colleague or acquaintance would like to attend then please fill out the booking form below or contact Sam Clarke firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01522 551200.