Streets HR is a human resources solution that is only available to Streets’ clients and is tailored to suit your organisation’s needs. Consisting of three different offerings, dependent on the size of your organisation and the complexity of your HR issues, our service is tailored to meet your needs.
Streets HR is provided by Beststart Human Resources and Irwin Mitchell Solicitors, a UK Top 20 law firm. Their specialist expertise covers all aspects of HR and they are best placed when working directly with you to ensure you achieve a quick and successful resolution - no matter how complex the problem.
Streets HR Offering
For clients with fewer than 20 employees – there is a simple questionnaire that you can complete yourself. If the answer is not ‘yes’ to all of the questions then you are unlikely to be meeting all of your legal obligations as an employer and should get in touch to find out how we can help you to do this cost effectively. For a copy of this questionnaire please email email@example.com
For clients with 20+ employees – our service starts with a complimentary HR Audit. This provides a comprehensive review of all your HR documents, processes and practices. We produce a written report which serves as an HR ‘road map’ giving you a complete overview of where your HR stands and what could be implemented to take the organisation forward. As a result of this report, we will recommend the most appropriate HR service option to meet your needs but there is no obligation to use Streets HR after the HR Audit.
Streets HR Options
Option 1 – Legal Helpline with optional employment insurance
Best suited to an organisation that:
- values the input of employment law specialists
- has used employment helpline services but is, or has been, unhappy with the level of the service provided
- wants budgetary certainty
With a retained annual arrangement under which employment law support is provided for an agreed monthly fixed fee the service includes:
- direct access to a dedicated solicitor and their team to provide day to day support on employment matters
- a dedicated website containing useful information including an online employment law manual with manager’s toolkits
- quarterly newsletters, training sessions and e-bulletins
Option 2 – HR Consultancy
This is best suited to organisations that:
- have no or limited expert HR resource
- have ad hoc requirements but not enough to warrant a monthly retainer
- have ongoing people-related problems or
- are experiencing change – growth, merger/acquisition or decline
This is a flexible arrangement designed to meet the needs of the client but can include:
- ad hoc advice arrangements on a pay as you go basis
- outsourced HR department
- hands on support for employee issues such as disciplinaries, grievances or long-term sickness or
- strategic and hands-on support for consultancy projects e.g. restructures and redundancies, TUPE, performance management, engagement surveys and mediation
Option 3 – Combining the best of both
The third option is a combination of both option one and option two. This is the optimal solution as it provides both a hands-on expert HR resource with the backing of a UK Top 20 law firm.
For more information or to take up this service please use the contact form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org