Our international work relates to the provision of accountancy, audit, business advisory and taxation services to foreign companies, overseas investors and the UK subsidiaries of overseas parent organisations. The other main area of our work revolves around UK clients who carry out international trade, sourcing and selling goods and services abroad.
We are also seeing an increase in demand for advice from clients setting up overseas business operations as well as those investing in overseas property.
As International Tax Specialists we can help those who are:
- Involved in international trade, exporting or importing
- Operating a business overseas
- Investing overseas
- UK subsidiaries of overseas parents
- Making an inward investment in and setting up in the UK
We offer advice on:
- Developing overseas trade and exporting
- Finance for overseas trade
- The audit and compliance work of the UK subsidiaries with overseas parents
- Cross border accounting, audit and tax
- Transfer pricing and cross border VAT
- VAT and MOSS
- UK tax advice for foreign workers
- Repatriation of profits
- Income tax and non domiciled status
- Expatriate tax
- Advice on business structure
- Market opportunities and development through our links with UKTI, UK Trade and Industry
Whilst much of our international work is centred in and around London we look after and represent clients across the UK.
Streets has established links to global accountancy and taxation advice and services through the firm’s international network of advisory firms.
Streets Chartered Accountants is an exclusive UK member of SFAI, Santa Fe Associates International, a global network of leading and independent accounting firms and tax advisers.
International Business Centre, London and the UK
As part of a growing a number of international hubs for specialist accountancy, taxation and business advice, Streets Chartered Accountants host the SFAI International Business Centre for London and the UK.
The SFAI International Business Centre provides a unique focal point for advice, support and services for both business and private individuals looking either to invest in or carry out business in London, the UK or overseas.
Through the provision of specialist knowledge, advice and global reach the Streets Partners leading on the International Business Center can provide support and help with:
- Cross border working
- Exploring business opportunities in new countries
- Developing international trade
- Setting up a business in London, the UK or overseas
- Supporting global operations
- Providing strategic business advice
- Mergers and acquisitions worldwide
- International tax advice and planning
- Investment proposition planning and assessment
- In country advice on business ethics, practices and culture
For further information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Through the firm’s SFAI membership Streets is also a member of the Forum of Firms – an association of international networks that perform cross border/nation audits. The objective of the Forum is to promote consistent and high quality standards of financial reporting and auditing practices worldwide.
For further information on our international accountancy, audit, taxation and business advisory services please use the contact form below or email email@example.com or call +44 (0)20 3551 6800.