Whether you employ only a handful of people or a large workforce, dealing with the payroll and ensuring compliance with employment legislation, and avoiding possible fines, can be yet another burden and concern. Not anymore.
By using our payroll service, you will be able to ensure pay is made in accordance with the appropriate legislation, allowing you to focus on running your business or organisation.
In particular, our payroll clients have peace of mind when it comes to dealing with Real Time Information (RTI) and Auto-enrolment.
Our dedicated payroll team looks after the payroll for all sizes of businesses and organisations dealing with employees and directors.
We are also able to provide BACs (Bank Automated Clearance) for your payroll payments. We can include this final part of the whole payroll process within our service. All payments relating to payroll including paying HMRC and attachment of earnings orders can be included and made at a time approved by you.
Benefits of using Streets payroll services:
- Reduces the need to train staff in payroll procedures
- Frees staff for other productive duties
- Provides peace of mind that your payroll is compliant in terms of the latest HM Revenue & Customs legislation
- Reduces the risks of PAYE arrears and penalties
- Reduces the need to invest in dedicated payroll software
- Provides data security with journals and reports available as required for directors and staff
- Provides peace of mind and ensures you comply with the requirements of Real Time Information (RTI)
- Assists with the processsing of Auto-enrolment
Streets Payroll service is tailored to the needs of clients with:
- One or more employees
- Employees paid on a weekly, fortnightly, 4 weekly, monthly, quarterly, half yearly or even an annual basis
- Requirement for electronic or paper reports, e-payslips and e-p60s
- Secure files and password protection
- Online filing with HMRC
- Pre-agreed processing timetables
- Pre-agreed fee, based on employee numbers and level of services required
Streets Payroll service is able to provide assistance with those operating the Construction Industry Scheme, by providing verification, statements of payment and deduction and monthly returns.
Those with 50 employees or more in their largest PAYE Scheme will either have instigated their Auto-enrolment scheme or will be working towards it. All those with less than 50 employees in their largest PAYE Scheme during 2015, 2016 and 2017 will need to look at implementing Auto-enrolment within their organisation.
In considering the implementation and management of Auto-enrolment in your organisation you may want to consider how you manage your payroll. If you currently manage it in-house, it may, given the increased compliance and burden of Real Time information (RTI) and Auto-enrolment, be appropriate to look at outsourcing payroll.
In addition to payroll for auto-enrolement support, we offer advice and assistance with setting up Auto-enrolment schemes.
For further information on Streets' payroll service and to receive a fee quotation please use the contact form below or call 01480 359300 or 01522 551230