Streets Sport is the firm’s dedicated sports tax practice looking after sports clubs and individual sports people across a number of sports, including football, rugby league and rugby union. The sports tax team provide a holistic approach to looking after client affairs, from tax compliance and high end tax advice, to wealth protection and general business advice.
Whilst primarily located in our Manchester office, Streets Sport looks after clients nationally, drawing on established contacts with sports personalities, their clubs and agents.
As sports tax advisers we specialise in:
- International Tax
- Employee Tax
- Family Trusts
- Inheritance Tax Planning
- Pension Tax Planning
- Image Rights
- Agent’s Fees
As specialist sports Chartered Accountants and tax advisers, we can tailor our service to suit your needs. Our approach includes:
- A free initial consultation
- Meetings to suit you in terms of time and location
- A full accountancy and tax service which includes bookkeeping, payroll, annual accounts and self-assessment as required
- A comprehensive range of services for you to choose from
- Specialist advice on saving tax and managing your financial affairs
- General business and financial advice
- The provision of a fixed annual fee and easy payment terms
We have developed a specialist website, www.streetssport.co.uk which provides full details of the financial advice and tax services offered by Streets Sport across the sports industry, together with information on the Streets Sport team. There is also a library of topical advice articles available to download.
For further information please call 0161 4570270 or fill out the contact form below.