Streets has a well established reputation for looking after the accounting, taxation and financial needs of doctors, dentists and others in the healthcare sector.
With a dedicated healthcare team, the firm understands the special requirements of healthcare professionals and is able to provide advice and support on business as well as personal financial and taxation matters.
The firm’s clients include:
- GPs and GP’s practices
- Nursing care
- Residential homes and nursing homes
- Pharmacies and pharmacists
- Other complementary healthcare specialists
We also offer locum doctors a fixed fee service which includes a full compliance service relating to your tax and accountancy affairs, you can download the full range of services below.
- Our specially developed range of services will provide you with information and support on:
- Accounting records
- Annual accounts
- Budget and cash flow forecasts
- Pre-Year-End Profit calculations
- Profit improvement through appraisal and advice
- Taxation – Self Assessment/Tax Planning
- Taxation for individuals, partnerships and limited companies
- Business advice including goodwill valuations, partnership acquisitions and disposals
- Capital expenditure projects
- Personal Financial Planning* – investment, pension, and retirement planning
Streets is a member of the Association of Independent Specialist Medical Accountants (AISMA).
AISMA is a vibrant network of 75 firms of accountants throughout the UK who are all specialists in working for the healthcare sector. The organisation holds statistics on a wide range of practice performance data which provides guidance on enhancing practice profitability.
In the latest edition of Doctor Newsline (available to download below) we cover tips for managing your cash flow, co-commissioning and conflicts of interest, the ten biggest management failings in general practice and much more.
As a member of the National Association of Specialist Dental Accountants we have links with other accountants all over the country who also specialise in dealing with dentists. This has enabled a network of contacts to be built up providing assistance in buying, selling and financing practices in the most effective way.
We will benchmark your latest results against those of other practices helping to give you additional ideas on how to improve your own practice.
For further information or a quotation please use the contact form below or call your local office.