What is AutoEntry?
- Document scanning software to extract core information from a purchase invoice, sales invoice or expenses and enter them directly into your accounting software
- Scan in bank statements for bank and credit card accounts that don’t provide a bank feed.
- Scan in supplier statements and AutoEntry will reconcile these to scanned invoices; highlighting duplicates or missing invoices.
- Enter expenses on the go using the mobile app.
- Set AutoEntry to automatically download any new statements that are available online (for example Amazon or British Telecom) – no need to log on and download these yourself.
Why would I want it?
- to save time
- to stop typing purchase invoices and receipts
- to increase accuracy in data entry
- to create easy bank feeds for accounts that don’t provide a feed, such as credit cards
Can I get rid of hard copies?
With data stored securely in the cloud, there's no need to store, file, print and copy paper documents anymore.
Do I still have control of the data?
Yes, you have the choice of setting entry into your accounting software to automatic (useful for repeat suppliers you always code to the same nominal code and always claim the VAT) or user controlled (review and approve the data extracted) especially useful for ensuring you only claim VAT on allowance costs (and not on client entertaining etc)
How do I enter a document?
Use the dedicated email address to send documents directly to the software, scan and upload manually into the software or on the go with the mobile app.
Which accounting software does AutoEntry work with?
Xero, QuickBooks Online and Sage 50
Is it expensive?
There are no expensive monthly subscriptions – a pay as you go ‘credit’ system means you always know what you are paying for and only paying for what you use.
How can I try it?
Sign up for a free trial at https://data.autoentry.com/signup/partner/CFCC8 and receive 50% off for the first 6 months with our compliments using the same link.
Want to know more?
Speak to your usual Streets contact or email firstname.lastname@example.org