This could be costly, but you can cover the cost for our professional fees in relation to handling a tax enquiry.
New subscribers can take advantage of a discount by using the code Streets25.
Tax enquiries are more likely if:
- you file tax returns late, pay tax late or make errors that need correcting
- there are inconsistencies or substantial variations between different returns, such as a large fall in income or increase in costs
- your costs are abnormally high for businesses in your industry
- your tax returns are inconsistent with how busy your business actually is or your standard of living
- you have offshore bank accounts
- you have income from property
- you operate in a high-risk industry, such as businesses that routinely take cash payments, or an industry that HMRC has decided to target
- HMRC receives a tip-off
- HMRC special task force is focus on your sector i.e. agricultural, medical, high net worth etc.
We strongly recommend that you renew this service as regrettably our normal annual fees do not cover the additional professional costs of handling tax enquiries and compliance checks which for larger cases can exceed £25,000 of fees regardless of any wrong doing or any tax due.
- Select (from the right-hand side) the link under “Your Quote” section
- Select the appropriate details that reflect your status from the drop down box, e.g. ‘Personal Tax'.
- Please register your details as a New Customer and ensure to enter code Streets25 for your 25% discount valid till 30 September 2019
- Complete the transaction by making the necessary payment by the 30th September 2019
If you have any queries or require any assistance please email email@example.com