Year on year, education, particularly the universities, make a significant contribution to our local economy, creating high level R&D spin outs and attracting students from around the world.
Accountants in Cambridge
Streets Chartered Accountants
62 – 64 Hills Road
Tel: 01223 570000
Fax: 01223 366695
As Cambridge Accountants, Streets look after the needs of businesses and individuals in Cambridge, Huntingdon, Newmarket, St Ives and Cambridgeshire.
We aim to help our clients attain their goals through providing a range of services and expertise that supports them in their endeavours.
Our clients include owner managed and family businesses, corporate entities, professionals, public and third sector organisations and high net worth individuals.
Our clients’ success comes about through:
- A personalised and partner led approach to client affairs
- The timely and efficient way in which we work
- Understanding client’s individual needs
- Specialist knowledge of the sectors in which our clients operate
- Providing proactive advice and support to help our clients attain their goals
- Providing advice and ideas on saving tax
- Helping clients to cut through red tape so as to free their time
On the Streets where you are...
The introduction of what might be called draconian new powers to chase or target tax payers and investors in suspected tax avoidance schemes was announced at the beginning of July.
The Board of the Solicitors Regulation Authority has approved a series of changes to its regulatory requirements to make them more proportionate and targeted and so reduce the cost and burden of...