Year on year, education, particularly the universities, make a significant contribution to our local economy, creating high level R&D spin outs and attracting students from around the world.
Accountants in Cambridge
Streets Chartered Accountants
62 – 64 Hills Road
Tel: 01223 570000
Fax: 01223 366695
As Cambridge Accountants, Streets look after the needs of businesses and individuals in Cambridge, Huntingdon, Newmarket, St Ives and Cambridgeshire.
We aim to help our clients attain their goals through providing a range of services and expertise that supports them in their endeavours.
Our clients include owner managed and family businesses, corporate entities, professionals, public and third sector organisations and high net worth individuals.
Our clients’ success comes about through:
- A personalised and partner led approach to client affairs
- The timely and efficient way in which we work
- Understanding client’s individual needs
- Specialist knowledge of the sectors in which our clients operate
- Providing proactive advice and support to help our clients attain their goals
- Providing advice and ideas on saving tax
- Helping clients to cut through red tape so as to free their time
On the Streets where you are...
Recognising the growing trend for cloud based accounting solutions, especially for small business clients, Streets Chartered Accountants has become a reseller, trainer and ProAdvisor for QuickBooks...
In a landmark case, the Employment Appeal Tribunal ruled, on Tuesday 4th November 2014, that it is wrong for employers to only take into account basic pay when calculating how much an employee...
It would seem that, whether you are a small business with one employee or a larger concern with a workforce, the challenges of dealing with the payroll are becoming greater and greater.
05th Feb 2015
This special presentation is for those individuals and businesses that are looking to reduce their...