Our international work relates to the provision of accountancy, audit, business advisory and taxation services to foreign companies, overseas investors and the UK subsidiaries of overseas parent organisations. The other main area of our work revolves around UK clients who carry out international trade, sourcing and selling goods and services abroad.
We are also seeing an increase in demand for advice from clients setting up overseas business operations as well as those investing in overseas property.
As International Tax Specialists we can help those who are:
- Involved in international trade, exporting or importing
- Operating a business overseas
- Investing overseas
- UK subsidiaries of overseas parents
- Making an inward investment in and setting up in the UK
We offer advice on:
- Developing overseas trade and exporting
- Finance for overseas trade
- The audit and compliance work of the UK subsidiaries with overseas parents
- Cross border accounting, audit and tax
- Transfer pricing and cross border VAT
- VAT and MOSS
- UK tax advice for foreign workers
- Repatriation of profits
- Income tax and non domiciled status
- Expatriate tax
- Advice on business structure
- Market opportunities and development through our links with UKTI, UK Trade and Industry
Whilst much of our international work is centred in and around London we look after and represent clients across the UK.
Streets has established links to global accountancy and taxation advice and services through the firm’s international network of advisory firms.
Streets Chartered Accountants is an exclusive UK member of SFAI, Santa Fe Associates International, a global network of leading and independent accounting firms and tax advisers.
Through the firm’s SFAI membership Streets is also a member of the Forum of Firms – an association of international networks that perform cross border/nation audits. The objective of the Forum is to promote consistent and high quality standards of financial reporting and auditing practices worldwide.
For further information on our international accountancy, audit, taxation and business advisory services please use the contact form below or email INTERNATIONAL@STREETSWEB.CO.UK or call +44 (0)20 3551 6800.