You asked – Sage Listened
New features in the latest version of Sage designed to make your life easier:
- Negative values on invoices – finally the ability to show negative lines on a sales invoice.
- Enter invoices and payments together in one window – when recording supplier invoices you can mark the invoice as paid at the same time. Particularly useful for purchase invoices that you know will be paid by direct debit; no need to enter information separately.
- Record the due dates for suppliers when you record the purchase invoices and sales invoices – making your invoice due reports much more accurate and much easier to keep an eye on overdue invoices.
- Improved transaction drill down – greater transaction details when drilling down into customer, supplier, nominal and bank activity screens – reducing the need to go to the transactions screen to check details.
- Support for Microsoft Office 64-bit - enables 50 Accounts to integrate with 64-Bit Outlook and Excel (including ODBC connections).
And don’t forget some of our favourite features from the previous version of Sage:
- Drill down journals – click on a journal transaction from the nominal activity screen and see the whole original journal
- Editable journals – our favourite new feature in a long time! Just click on a journal transaction in corrections and edit a journal!
Find out more (and save with Streets client discounts):
For a quote to upgrade to the latest version of Sage 50 (including special offers for Streets clients) or to find out more about the new features in Sage please email email@example.com
Is your Sage cover renewal due soon? Before you renew your cover with Sage contact Streets to see if we can give you a better price and a Streets client discount.
For more information on the new version of Sage 50, upgrades and renewal prices please email firstname.lastname@example.org