Whether you employ only a handful of people or a large workforce, dealing with the payroll and ensuring compliance with employment legislation and avoiding possible fines can be an unnecessary burden and concern. As we approach a new payroll year it is a good time to review your payroll provision.
Streets’ dedicated payroll team looks after the payroll for all sizes of businesses and organisations dealing with employees and directors.
As part of our payroll service we are able to provide BACs (Bank Automated Clearance) for your payroll payments.
The benefits of using Streets’ payroll services include:
- Reduces the need to train staff in payroll procedures
- Frees staff for other productive duties
- Provides peace of mind that your payroll is compliant in terms of the latest HM Revenue & Customs legislation
- Reduces the risk of PAYE arrears and penalties
- Reduces the need to invest in dedicated payroll software
- Provides data security with journals and reports are available as required for directors and staff
- Provides peace of mind and ensures you comply with the requirements of Real Time Information (RTI)
- Assists with the processing of Auto-enrolment
For more information or a payroll quotation please contact either Debbie Thompson or Theresa Waddingham:
Debbie Thompson, Payroll Services Manager, Bedford (Wyboston Lakes)
Theresa Waddingham, Payroll Services Manager, Lincoln